The 64th Annual General Meeting of the Society is to be held at 7:30 pm on Monday 15 March 2021 in the Brian Davis Room, Wellington Cathedral of St Paul, Hill Street, Thorndon (access by The Loaves and Fishes).
- Welcome and Apologies
- Confirmation of Minutes of the 63rd Annual General Meeting held on Monday 17 August 2020
- Receive the Society’s Annual Report, Statement of Accounts and Financial Reviewer’s Report for the year ended 31 December 2020
4. Election of the Executive Officers and Patron:
- a. President
- b. Vice President
- c. Secretary
- d. Treasurer
- e. Other Members
- f. Patron
- Appointment of the Financial Reviewer
- Confirmation of Subscription for 2021 and proposed 2022 Subscription
- Future Development and the Growth of the Society
- General Business
Light refreshments will be served prior to the meeting.
Please note that parking in the Loaves & Fishes car park is free after 7 pm.
Ellen Spear Secretary